Floor Tile & Wall Tile Installation Services Serving Melbourne and Brevard County
Transform your home with attractive, long-lasting tiles. Whether you’re interested in natural stone floor tiles, glazed ceramic wall tiles, or colorful glass mosaics, our Melbourne-based designers and tile installation contractors can bring your vision to life.
Decorative wall tiles offer the ideal combination of form and function. Since skid resistance and friction coefficients aren’t a factor for vertical surfaces, homeowners can choose from a wider range of materials and glazes.
- Mosaic tiles are available in geometric and organic shapes. Homeowners can choose from mosaic bricks, penny tiles, sliced pebbles, and irregular stone shards.
- Glass wall tiles are ideal for backsplashes in kitchens and bathrooms. They’re available in a variety of sizes and shapes, and they come in an assortment of colors that can enliven any space.
- Metal and resin tiles are suitable for vertical installations on walls and backsplashes. Stainless steel provides a fresh, modern finish, while resin offers a greater array of patterns and colors.
Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, and high-moisture areas, floor tiles come in hundreds of sizes, colors and finishes to suit your space and complement your style. Tiles provide a cool underfoot feel that’s ideal for Florida’s subtropical climate, and they’re remarkably easy to clean and maintain. Explore some of your options.
- Glazed ceramic tiles are versatile and popular. They come in large format blocks and geometric shapes ranging from hexagons and penny rounds to tessellating quatrefoils.
- Porcelain tiles can mimic the look of natural stone, wood, or bricks. Higher firing temperatures and increased densities make them ideal for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Natural stone floor tiles are elegant and exceptionally long lasting. Marble, granite and limestone tiles feature decorative veining and come in an array of natural mineral-based hues.
Kitchen and Bath Tile Installation
At Todd Thomas Home, our licensed contractors specialize in tile installations, including floors, shower surrounds, and decorative backsplashes. If necessary, we can remove existing tiles and install cement backer board before the installation. Our skilled technicians use precise spacing systems and color-coordinated grout for optimal aesthetics, which is critical when installing subway, herringbone, and penny tiles or completing other intricate designs.
We can also install well-placed accent tiles, wall niches, and built-in shelves that can enhance the space’s appearance and functionality. Technicians seal all tiles and grout lines for easy maintenance and enhanced durability, and thanks to our complimentary two-year warranty and our Quality Without Compromise Guarantee, you can enjoy increased peace of mind knowing that your completed space will withstand the test of time.
If you’re ready to discuss your project or gather design inspiration, contact us today to schedule an appointment at our showroom. We’re conveniently located off South Apollo Boulevard in downtown Melbourne.
Why Choose Our Services?
- Prompt, accurate, and detailed proposals
- Outstanding communication and attention to detail
- Next-level workmanship and customer service
- Strongly encourage client involvement
- We’ll keep working until you’re completely satisfied
- 2-year warranty, double the industry standard